Logistics | Freight Forwarding Sales Staff
Multi-Modal Operational environment
30 Jul 2016
- Comprehensive knowledge of the freight forwarding industry within Dubai and surrounding areas.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience with any medium to large freight forwarding / Logistics Company with formal sales training from a recognized institute or in house training from a leading reputable and established International Logistics Company.
- Must have appropriate interpersonal and networking skills with own contacts and network portfolio.
- Must be able to maintain business relationships and identity prospective new clients generating business opportunities within multimodal international operations.
- Identify industry trends through knowledge and research. Plan and execute weekly and monthly reports to board level through the management team.
- Customer orientated with the ability to produce, plan and advise existing and new clients on the best possible services and package.
- Must be professional, flexible and willing to go the extra mile to achieve business goals and targets.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Applicants will be asked to demonstrate a proven track record of selling multimodal services within the Dubai Market.
- Candidates must show smart sales techniques, be diverse, honest and efficient to be able to complete and secure a solid client base.
Brief Job Description
- Present and sell full range of products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare pre-plans and update CRM after each sales visit.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare proposals based on the customer requirements.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Liaise with customer services team to ensure we achieve customer’s satisfaction.
- Liaise with financial department and follow-up for collection of payment.
- Ensure the targets as defined by Management are achieved.
Required Qualifications / Addition requirements / Specific Information
- Degree Level education within the required field
- Valid UAE driving license
- Nationality: Not specified
- Gender: Not specified
- Must be fluent in English, with Arabic being advantageous
- Our company has strong core values who has a “no tolerance” policy.
- Our company prides itself on performance, value and integrity to our customers at all times.